A Rudraksha is the most sacred bead in the Hindu religion and wearing its mala is said to be very beneficial. The mala contains 108 Rudraksha beads. 108 is a very auspicious number in Hindu mythology.
Sanskrit is the language of our religion, and in Sanskrit, we have 54 alphabets. The double of 54 is 108. It is said that the Rudraksha mala has the double power of Shiv and Shakti, 54 for each one. The immense power of this Rudraksha protects the wearer and using the mala for meditation helps the wearer walk on the path of spirituality.
significance of the Rudraksha mala is that it is the path to self-realization as well. And it is said that the Rudraksha is the link between earth and heaven.
Below, we have mentioned many other benefits of wearing a Rudraksha mala, and why you should wear it.
Benefits of Wearing a Rudraksha Mala
The Rudraksha beads are said to be the tears of Lord Shiva. The folklore says that when Shiv ji cried, his tears turned into the Rudraksha beads. Hence, the auspiciousness of this bead is high. It is believed to be very divine and anyone who will wear the Rudraksha or use it for meditation and spiritual practice will gain peace.
Since the Rudraksha mala have 108 beads, the mantra has to be recited 108 times as well. It is said that this number aligns with all the positive energy. There are 12 zodiac signs and 9 planets; multiplying them you will also get 108. This, this number comes up very often in the Hindu religion.
Since the mantra is chanted 108 times, it is said to affect the same number of points in our body, there are many other benefits that you can get by wearing and using the Original Rudraksha mala, such as:
- Stabilizing the Karmic debts. The famous saying “what goes around comes around” is not said just like that. Karma plays a role in what you get. So, if there is any negative karmic debt that you have, the Rudraksha positivity will help you overcome them.
- Many people are short-tempered; they get angry or frustrated very easily. Some people overthink a lot. All of these things affect the mind the most. The Rudraksha mala will help by keeping your mind at ease; it will give you peace and calmness.
- Using a Rudraksha mala for meditating daily will help you increase your focus and concentration powers. If you are a student and suffer from concentrating, you should consider wearing the Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha is so powerful that it consumes the negativity, and radiates positivity. It protects you from any negativity including negative influences or thoughts, evil spirits, etc.
- Our birth chart or horoscope has a very important role in the happenings of our life. The planet’s alignment can have positive or negative effects. The Rudraksha mala is said to remove any harmful effects on any planet.
- The Rudraksha opens up the senses, and so your intuition powers.
- Rudraksha is also said to have the power to physically heal a person. It increases the immunity of a person, as well as gives relief from headaches, fever, and cough.
It also regulates the blood pressure of the person and helps heal many diseases related to the heart, skin, memory, bladder, and back. It is also said that Rudraksha decreases joint pains as well.
- Indeed, the Rudraksha is said to be a hot bead which is why it is often recommended to people who catch colds easily.
Note– If after wearing the Rudraksha, you have any rash or allergic reaction or feel like something is wrong. Do not ignore your gut feeling, remove it and keep it at your worshipping place.
Price of Rudraksha Mala
The Rudraksha mala price generally starts from INR 700 in India. And it can go as high as thousands of rupees.
Price mostly depends on the type of the Rudraksha, the origin where it is found, and the quality of it. So, the difference in the cost of the Rudraksha can vary a lot. The size of the bead also decides the price of the Rudraksha mala.
Before buying a Rudraksha mala, you should consult an astrologer or Pandit to know which type of Rudraksha will suit you according to your birth chart. Different types of Rudraksha have different benefits and significance; you can read about them here – Types of Rudraksha Beads and Benefits.
Who Should Wear Rudraksha malas
The most fascinating and lovely aspect about rudraksha malas must be mentioned when discussing the regulations for them! Anyone can wear a Natural Rudraksha Mala, regardless of their age, religion, or gender. No one can be harmed by these incredible beads! It is crucial to remember that each type of rudraksha or rudraksha mala is associated with a certain planet with unique advantages, depending on the number of faces on the stone. Therefore, it is essential to heed the advice of a qualified astrologer while donning a rudraksha mala. Additionally, watch out for your mala or beads falling to the ground.
Facts On Rudraksha Malla
- The Rudraksha tree’s scientific name is Elaeocarpus Ganitrus Roxb.
- In various regions of the world, including Nepal, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, New Guinea, Northern Australia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, China, and Taiwan, more than 300 species of rudraksha trees have been identified.
- The Rudraksha tree may reach heights of 10 to 30 meters. Trees, leaves, and flowers are all gray, green, or white in hue.
- The leaves of rudraksha resemble those of a mango. Additionally, they are advantageous for treating wounds, headaches, mental health issues, migraine, and epilepsy.
For the calming effect of the Rudraksha and the spiritual path it can take the person on a Rudraksha mala is highly used all over the world. Its benefits make it valuable not just in terms of price but also devotionally and ethically.
The Rudraksha mala contains 108 Rudraksha beads. The significance of this number, as well as the Rudraksha, is seen everywhere in the ancient books of the Hindu religion.
To gain peace and many other advantages buy your Rudraksha mala now from Rashi Ratan Bhagya. They have the best quality Rudraksha Mala of every type at very affordable prices. You can also buy other original and lab-certified Rudraksha from them such as 1 to 16 Faces Rudraksha, Garbh Gauri Rudraksha, Ganesh Rudraksha, and Gauri Shankar Rudraksha.
Also Read:- Benefits Of Pure And Natural Emerald Gemstones?